Morgan Lewis is staying informed on all of the developments surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Our healthcare team continues to follow developments, producing a number of publications and webinars to help keep our healthcare industry readers informed.
COVID-19 Healthcare Provider Updates: We have hosted a number of brief webinars addressing questions of interest to healthcare providers during this time:
- NLRA in the Time of COVID: The Rise of Employee Activism and Public Shaming of Employers and How Unions Are Taking Advantage
- Changing Guidelines on the Use of Facemasks and Other PPE: OSHA Implications and the PREP Act
- PREP Act and Other Considerations for Hospitals Experimenting with COVID Treatments
Some of our recent publications include the following:
- Stark Law and Anti-Kickback Statute Enforcement: For HHS, It’s Not Business as Usual
- CMS Issues Sweeping Telehealth Interim Final Rule in Response to COVID-19 Crisis, Health Law Scan
- The CARES Act’s Impact on Healthcare Providers and the Healthcare Industry
You may also be interested in these other publications from across the firm:
- The Antitrust Division and FTC Issue Statement on COVID-19 and Labor Market Competition
- ·Punching In: Cautiously Looking Ahead to Life After Covid-19, Bloomberg Law
- CARES Act: Paycheck Protection Program Provides Small Business Loans to Support Employees
Coronavirus COVID-19 Task ForceFor our clients, we have formed a multidisciplinary Coronavirus COVID-19 Task Force to help guide you through the broad scope of legal issues brought on by this public health challenge. We also have launched a resource page to help keep you on top of developments as they unfold. If you would like to receive a daily digest of all new updates to the page, please subscribe now to receive our COVID-19 alerts.