Morgan Lewis has recently launched a new resource for our clients and friends, Now. Normal. Next., to help navigate the world as we reemerge into a new post-pandemic reality. Health Law Scan will continue to monitor developments around the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, and will begin to highlight our resources to help our healthcare clients navigate the myriad of challenges brought by this new reality.
Some of our recent publications of interest to healthcare companies include:
- CMS and OIG Offer Additional Details on Blanket Waivers and AKS Policy Statement
- Colleges & Universities Hit With Refund Class Actions While Struggling With COVID-19 Effects
- State and Local Tax Responses to COVID-19
- COVID-19: CMS Issues New Policy Changes for a Phased Reopening of the Country
- Healthcare Regulators Begin to Ease Restrictions on Elective, Nonurgent Procedures
- CARES Act Relief Payments to For-Profit Medical Care Providers May Be Taxable on Receipt
- COVID-19 in Germany: Federal Data Protection Commissioner Supports Voluntary Data App
Check out our Now. Normal. Next. insights on:
- How to Reopen
- How to Rebuild or Restructure
- How to Find Funds
- How to Manage Risk, Investigations, and Disputes
Coronavirus COVID-19 Task Force
For our clients, we have formed a multidisciplinary Coronavirus COVID-19 Task Force to help guide you through the broad scope of legal issues brought on by this public health challenge. Find resources on how to cope with the post-pandemic reality on our NOW. NORMAL. NEXT. page and our COVID-19 page to help keep you on top of developments as they unfold. If you would like to receive a daily digest of all new updates to the page, please subscribe now to receive our COVID-19 alerts, and download our biweekly COVID-19 Legal Issue Compendium.