We invite you to join our labor and employment team on October 1 at 12:00 pm ET for a virtual roundtable on labor-management relations as they relate to the healthcare industry. 2020 has brought a myriad of uncertainties, especially for the healthcare industry, and we anticipate that clients may have a number of questions on how to handle these unprecedented times. The Morgan Lewis team, joined by IRI Consultants, will discuss how to address a number of labor-management-related issues today, tomorrow, and beyond.
Topics will include:
- How organized labor is leveraging current events to achieve their organizing and policy goals
- Collective bargaining challenges during the pandemic
- The importance of contract language as exposed by the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic
- Dealing with the practical and PR challenges of PPE demonstrations
- Important NLRB case takeaways
- Latest on COVID-19 mail-in ballot versus manual election developments
If you are interested in attending, please contact Margaret Butler. Register soon, as space is limited.