The Morgan Lewis healthcare team is keeping up to date on all of the developments surrounding coronavirus (COVID-19). We have compiled a list of our recent publications for ease of access.
- COVID-19 Update: CMS Issues EMTALA Guidance for Hospitals
- CMS Issues Guidance to Hospitals on Emergency Treatment of COVID-19 Patients
- CMS Issues Guidance on COVID-19 for Hospice and Nursing Home Providers, Health Law Scan
- Tele-Tuesday: Congress’s Coronavirus Bill Includes Major Telehealth Changes, Health Law Scan
- How Hospitals Can Balance Public Health Concerns, Patient Privacy in Responding to Coronavirus
You may also be interested in some other publications throughout the firm:
- COVID-19 Relief Recommendations for the IRS, ML BeneBits
- IRS Modifies HDHP Rules in Response to Coronavirus Concerns, ML BeneBits
- Recent FDA Medical Device Developments in Response to COVID-19
- Responding to the 2019 Novel Coronavirus: Top-of-Mind Questions for Employers
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): US Admissions from Europe’s Schengen Area Suspended for 30 Days
- Keep Immigration Requirements in Mind When Preparing Coronavirus Response Plans
All the firm’s materials will be posted on our resource page. We encourage you to take a look there as well. We will continue to update through Health Law Scan to keep you informed. If you have specific questions, we encourage you to reach out to your Morgan Lewis contact.