Join Morgan Lewis this month for these programs on a variety of topics in employee benefits and executive compensation.
- Regulatory and Compliance for Investment Managers Current Trends and Key Issues | November 7 | Dallas | Seminar hosted by BDO and presented by Morgan Lewis and BDO | Morgan Lewis panelist is David Zelikoff, Steve Giordano, Carrie Rief, and Joseph Zargari
- TEI Federal Chapter Meeting: Executive Compensation Update | November 8 | New York | Seminar presented by Mary B. (Handy) Hevener, Rosina Barker, Jeanie Cogill, and Jonathan Zimmerman
We’d also encourage you to attend the firm’s Global Public Company Academy series.
- Morgan Lewis Global Public Company Academy—Shareholder Activism | November 7 | Webinar presented by Sean Donahue and Keith Gottfried
- Morgan Lewis Global Public Company Academy—A Comparison of Transaction Issues Across SE Asia | November 14 | Webinar presented by Bernard Lui and Wai Ming Yap
And, don’t forget to attend the firm’s M&A Academy series.
- Morgan Lewis M&A Academy: Getting to the Heart of It: The Anatomy of an M&A Transaction | November 6 | Webinar presented by Kristen Ferris and Andrew White
- Morgan Lewis M&A Academy: Be Prepared—and Why Disclosure Schedules are So Important | November 13 | Webinar presented by Todd Hentges and Allison Gargano
- Morgan Lewis M&A Academy: Representations and Warranties—Why Do They Matter? | November 27 | Webinar presented by Eric Tajcher and Adam Benbassat
Visit the Morgan Lewis events page for more of our latest programs.