Join Morgan Lewis in May 2018 for these programs on a variety of topics in employee benefits and executive compensation, including investment related matters.
- 2018 Morgan Lewis Advanced Topics in Hedge Fund Practices Conference: Manager and Investor Perspectives
- SEC Proposed Standards of Conduct for Retail Advice| May 9 | Webinar presented by Chris Cox, Jennifer Klass, Steven Stone, and Brian Baltz
- 2018 Technology May-rathon: Benefits and Compensation – Implications of Tax Reform on Executive Compensation, Fringe Benefits, and Misconduct Settlements | May 29 | Webinar presented by Jonathan Zimmerman and Steven Johnson
We’d also encourage you to attend the firm’s Global Public Company Academy series:
- Morgan Lewis Global Public Company Academy—When the SEC Calls: The Nuts and Bolts of Dealing with Enforcement and Corp Fin | May 2 | Webinar presented by Peter Chan and Celia Soehner
- Morgan Lewis Global Public Company Academy—Granting Equity Outside Home Jurisdictions – US, Asia, and Europe | May 16 | Webinar presented by Kate Habershon Gina Lauriero, and Zaitun Poonja
Visit the Morgan Lewis events page for more of our latest programs.