As we continue to move away from a stifling summer and further into the busying fall season, be sure to catch up on August’s hot topics and must-reads from Health Law Scan and on-demand replays of recent webinars.
- Morgan Lewis Lawyers Discuss Kazakhstan’s Health PPP Programme
- Tele-Tuesday: Singapore’s Telehealth Expansion
- LawFlash: Court Expands Employee Eligibility for COVID-19 Emergency Paid Sick and FMLA Leave
- As Prescribed: Executive Order on 340B Program Is Limited, Unlikely to Take Effect but Could Signal Future Changes
- LawFlash: Immigration Developments: Public Charge Rule and USCIS Filing Fees
- Respite Care Flexibility During the COVID-19 Pandemic – A Pragmatic Legislative Fix
- Tele-Tuesday: Executive Order Signals Increased Support for Telehealth Expansion